- Frith sculpture this work is by artist Veronica Ballan
- The standing Highland bull measures 19 cm long x 15 cm Wide (across the horns) x 13 cm high
- Hand finished by craftspeople in the West Country of England
with a friths unique finish that has the appearance of cast bronze
- Suitable for garden use as well as in the home
- The amazing attention to detail and natural pose of the
animal comes from the artist studying the animal for hours
Frith sculptures have been producing wonderful figures since 1993 with an ever growing selection of pieces from the original cats now to hedgehogs, hares, dogs, highland cows and many more.
The original of each model is produced by one of Friths artists that specialise in attention to detail in the particular animal or figure that they make the sculptures are then produced and hand finished by craftspeople right here in the UK giving each one Friths unique bronze finish making sure you receive a quality sculpture, which will give you and future generations, many years of pleasure.